DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Followers List on Website

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
Along with lots of other people, I follow a lot of people on the new website. However, something I found but never thought about making a post about was that when you click on a list of people, like the lists of followers, and you go on the second page, you can't go back to the first. By closing and reopening the list, you still get taken to the page you were on before you closed it. The only way I have found to get back to previous pages is to reload the page.

Without any website experience, I think that the best way to fix this would be to add a back button so you can go to previous pages, which seems like a normal thing to have.
Capture.PNG
^ This shows what I mean, in case my explanation wasn't clear.

Garrison

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Khails
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire VIP Werewolf DD Writer WizNetworker
Greetings Honey_Dwarf1,

Thanks for suggesting an idea! We are always looking for ideas that benefit the server, and we appreciate you for bring it forward!

I'll bring your idea forth and we'll discuss whether it can be implemented or not. I'll reply back once we've reached a decision, so make sure to keep an eye out for a response on the thread!

Garrison

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Khails
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire VIP Werewolf DD Writer WizNetworker
Greetings @Honey_Dwarf1,

Apologies for the delay in response - we're aiming to improve our discussion and wait times! Once again, thank you for taking the time to suggest this idea! We hope that you continue to submit your ideas that could used to improve the server and community!

I've brought your idea up with the staff team, and we think that adding a button to the followers list is a good idea! The development team has added this to their list and is planning to get this implemented as soon as possible, so make sure that you're watching out for any announcements on the discord/website regarding website changes! I'm super excited to see the button myself, mainly because I hate having to back out of the menu just to look at the previous page.

Have a great day,
Garrison