DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Forum Signature Generator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crymson

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: CrymsonTM
Dark Follower Serpent
Hi all!

I'm excited to let everyone try out a forum signature generator that I just created. You just throw in your IGN, pick your preferred skin, and it will magically create you a banner with your house crest and some details about you. These details will sync and automatically update your signature as well.

It will also provide you with a URL that you can save in your Settings so you can display your signature here on the PWMC Forums. :D

Feel free to experiment with the different skins to find one that suits you best. I'll add more options as I go along and update my thread here. As of right now, there's:
  • Parchment
  • Parchment (Pink)
  • Dark Follower
  • Pride (added Aug. 29)
  • Spooky Time (added Aug. 31)
  • Phoenix (added Aug. 31)
  • Aurorlock (added Sep. 25)
  • Werewolves (added Sep. 25)
  • Diagonal Lane (added Oct. 1)
  • Vampire (added Oct. 23)
Update: Sorry everyone, but I've had to shut down my forum signature generator to save some money going forward. I'm so glad everyone enjoyed using it. :)

Last edited:

Crymson

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: CrymsonTM
Dark Follower Serpent
Hi all,

Just a quick update. I've added a new design in anticipation for Halloween! It's called "Spooky Time" and is an option on the generator now. :D

img.png

Also, anyone wanting a special design for their signature please DM me on here or Discord (Crymson#7764) and we can make it happen. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.