DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Future Event Idea

ACrazyMan

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: ACrazyMan
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
So in my mind this can work well. But I have no idea where it might fit in unless you all decide to do a summer event? Unless you have a better place for it.

Super Hero event

Location: A big (but small for map size) city. Could be based on larger places around the world, or just a generic one if that is easier.

Students travel to "the big city" for a field trip, which then are attacked by a masked villain and their henchmen.
They meet up with (not copyright infringing but recognizable replacements) Masked Super Heroes that ask for the students help.
Students can then explore the city doing tasks for random heroes around the map or battle random henchmen or villains.
You can even form your own super hero theme teams with friends. Maybe it can end fighting the main villain.

Or maybe you can have a choose your path side, ether become a side kick, a hero, a villain, or henchmen.

Cosmetics can be collected with super hero type themes such as Masks, some kinda hero pet like animals with super costumes on, spells that can make a fake spotlight in the sky like a super hero summon. (Etc)

Feel free to post any other ideas? Even if this gets declined, I feel it was worth posting about and hoping it gives someone on the team inspiration for future events.

Last edited:

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Sr. Poltergeist
Greetings, @ACrazyMan !

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined. We currently have shifted and have a mindset to bring future events back into a world of magic and wizardry (the exception being May 4th). With that being said, we don't think this theme suits the magic of our server. While we could look at a halloween-themed event in the future like this, we don't have any plans currently or for the future.

Regardless, thank you for the suggestion and I hope you have a nice day!