After months of isolation, Mayor Otto of Walden has finally opened the town’s doors! Citizens in good standing may now explore the likes of all East, West and Old Walden.
- The town of Walden has been added to the world.
- There is now a recipe book for professions. This is purchased from Craftsman Mathaelda at any Crafting Station.
- You may now view your personal player stats for things such as mob kills and professions in /me by clicking your head.
- Students may once again obtain house-specific, colored robes from their common room.
- The Paper Airplane toy is now controllable on Left-Click.
- The Rememberball has been retextured as a book and you may now obtain a new Rememberball that lets you view your /q menu.
- Added 30+ new collectables & consumables, purchasable at either Hogsend or Diagonal Lane; incudes a camera to obtain your own head
- 12 new quests have been added to the quest book. 6 quests are located in Walden, and 6 in Greenshore.
- All quest builds from Walden & Greenshore, as well as all quest builds from Year 1 to Year 5 except for "Memory Lane" and "The Demons Inside" are now re-enterable. The remainder of all quest builds will gain this feature over-time.
- 30 new riddles have been added. They are obtained in the same way and use the same system as the old ones, and range from level 31-45.
- There is now a tracking journal for the secret passages in Hogsworth. This is claimed from Scarlett.
- 8 new secret passages have been added to Hogsworth.
- There is now a compass to help you navigate Hogsworth. This is claimed in /me.
- The Thestry carriages now take you to and from Hogsend Station.
- Fast travel between Hogsend and London via the train now has better marking.
- The cost of firedust has been lowered to 8 gold per-unit.
- Glacios has been given damage and added to the Transfiguration tree in place of Pierolotum.
- Damage Scale: 0.10/0.50/0.85/1.0
- Cooldown: 17/15/12/7
- Flipellius has been given damage at low levels. Graduates should not experience much of a difference.
- Resistomentum now has an area of effect if you shift.