DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Gameplay Update 1.7.1 [August 13th 2022]

Hello everyone! The Game Designer Team has prepared another mid-update patch for you all! Please keep in mind anything in the "Upcoming Content" section is subject to change and not set in stone, nor do we have a release date guaranteed for any of it.

New Content
  • Added a Sensitivity Toggle in Rising Healer: United that changes the nausea maze to a blindness maze if turned on.
  • Added the rewards section to the Collectors Bag. The final reward can be claimed when you have at least one collectable of each month in 2022.
  • Added Hidden Level 60 Fast Travel Activity which comes with a new discovery!
  • We revamped and brought back the Battle of Potterworld Dungeon as a permanent Level 60 Dungeon!
Upcoming Content (subject to change)
  • As mentioned in a previous patch, we have decided to remove the variability from Reputation rewards. This is not released yet, as it is a change that requires us also to update everyone's current stat balances to a value as if they had been earning a consistent amount from the beginning, but it will be released sometime in the coming weeks.
  • Phase 2 of Reputation
  • We have another New Fast Travel Quest in progress!
  • We are working on an array of new businesses we will be establishing around the world.
  • "Woodshire" :unsure:

Comments

Aviann

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AviannTheBird
Auralock Staff Griffin Phoenix Sr. Professor Class Design Lore Keeper
The PW staff might not be the biggest team, but it is the most hard-working one I've ever seen. I'm so impressed with everyone who is working/has worked on the new and upcoming content! The speed and dedication I see here never fails to amaze me <3