DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

/Games - Auto Join Button

Joe_Magus

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Joe_Magus
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
An idea to implement and extra option when entering the /games gui called <Auto Join>

It would act as a que for players who don't mind what game they play to join whatever game is starting next. If 2 people are in the Auto Join Que and 2 are in the Flying Que - Flying could start or 3 in the Auto Join Que and 5 in the QB Que, then Quabbleball could start. Say if all the game ques were empty and 4 were in the auto join - it would start a minimum 4 person game at random. I think if it was possible to implement it would increase the amount of games starting on average!

Hope you like the idea!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @Joe_Magus,

Thank you for suggesting this to us. I'll make sure to bring it up to the rest of the team and we'll get back to you once a decision has been made.
Take care and enjoy your day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again @Joe_Magus,

This suggestion has been accepted, as we feel it would be very convenient and helpful for players. We feel that this will provide an easier way for players to join queues, as they will not have to continuously re-join. We also hope that this will also help increase the amount of games that start overall. However, we don't know when this can be done, so it might only happen in the far future.

Thanks again for the suggestion and have a nice day!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hello there @Joe_Magus !

I am pleased to let you know that this suggestion was completed with the most recent patches and improvements through our own take on the suggestion. Instead of an "auto" join as suggested, you can just click the end game message to requeue for the minigame. You can read about the most recent patches and improvements here.

Thank you for this suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful day!