DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Gauntlet 1v1

Yellow_Flower

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: TheVirgoKid101
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
So sometimes I am in the mood to do gauntlet, and I advertise it in /ch ga and everything, but nobody will join at all. My idea is to have a whole separate queue for going by yourself in gauntlet. Like 2 queues, one like right now that can have 3-5 members, and the seconds one to go by yourself. It is possible if you practice it enough! And you won't have to wait 30 mins for someone to join.

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Heya @Yellow_Flower !

Unfortunately I am here to let you know that this suggestion has been declined. The reasoning behind this is that the Gauntlet is intended to be working together with players to defeat the bosses. Doing the Gauntlet by yourself would defeat the entire purpose of using teamwork to complete it. Additionally, running a Gauntlet is very costly to the server, and therefore we need to ensure more than just a few people are playing it at a time to make it more beneficial to run. We would like to avoid having fewer than three people playing a gauntlet together for these reasons.

I'd still like to thank you for suggesting this, as we definitely appreciate it! I hope you have a great day still!