DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

/Gear upgrade ?

Gold3Gold

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Gold3Gold
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf SPEW
/gear upgrade?

I suggest more gear pages so you can easily select the one you want to play with. It would make switching armor with /gear a lot easier. And you can actually use more gear instead of leaving it in chests.

So this is the current gear slot, maybe there could be an arrow added in the bottom right corner and it swaps to the next page.
You can use the first page for curse gear, second page all healing and so on. How many should be added? maybe you can buy them, or unlock more. Only problem is in between duels/boss fights people will try to switch.

Schermafbeelding 2022-05-04 om 19.48.11.png

(idk if this has already been suggested or too hard to make just thought it might be cool.)

-Gold
:griffin:

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hi hi @Gold3Gold !

Thank you for making this wonderful suggestion! We're always looking for new ideas on how to improve the server! I will bring up this suggestion to the rest of the Poltergeist team. We will discuss it further and once we reach a decision I will come back and let you know, so I suggest keeping an eye on this thread!

Thank you once again for making this suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hello @Gold3Gold

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined. Implementing this suggestion would require some work from the development team where they have other projects they are working on. Alongside that, we feel that it would be more realistic if players store their gear in chests or in their handbag. Therefore, at this time, we do not feel this is a necessary addition.

Regardless, thank you for bringing up the suggestion and we hope to see more from you in the future! I hope you have a magical day!