DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Get teleported back to the same location after class

Caroliin

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Caroliin
Griffin Phoenix
Since it's a lot harder to travel in the revelius update, it would be nice if you could get teleported back to the same location after classes. Because if you were doing a quest at the dwelling at the very south of the map and then get teleported to class you spawn at Great Hall after. Then you have the choice between spending lots of gold on firedust or fly on your broom for about 20 minutes to get back there.

Zadanthalion

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ZADANeth
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix
They did just add the ability to firedust travel anywhere for free after the class, but I agree. I want to go back to the exact spot I was in, not have to travel there all over again.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello Caroliin!
Thank you for suggesting this! We always appreciate suggestions and feedback that benefit the server.
There has already been a suggestion on the forums about this here and this is something we have decided to look into implementing.
Thanks again for making a suggestion and I hope you decide to suggest more in the future!
Have a magical day!