DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

grass blocks and dirt

Subject.:.R

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Subject_R
Serpent
it seams so silly to me that a grass block will turn to dirt when a block is placed on it hoever whenever a block is removed the grass wont respread causing you to need to purchase a load of grass blocks to replace the dirt

is there anything that can be done about this? if not can dirt blocks be exchanged for free into grass blocks??

Clem

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: lolclem
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
I'm pretty sure this is Minecraft mechanics, so therefore nothing can be done? I could be wrong.

Subject.:.R

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Subject_R
Serpent
minecraft mechanics allow the grass to spread to a dirt block providing there is nothing on it however on the housing plots the grass does not spread back over a dirt block

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hello @Subject.:.R, and others who left their response,

Thank you for bringing your suggestion to us. While I believe Minecraft mechanics definitely has an effect on this, I'll bring it to our team. I'll get back to you once we have a response, so stay tuned!

If you have any questions, please let me know. Regardless, I wish you a wonderful day :)

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @Subject.:.R,

Apologies for the delay. I have returned with our official response.

We will be adding a free dirt to grass exchange as we believe that this would be nice to have, especially since growth is off. We do understand that it can be tedious having to keep buying grass when making small mistaking during the building process. Therefore, this suggestion has been accepted.

If you have any questions about this, please don't hesitate to reach out! :)

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again,

We are glad to announce that this has now been implemented. You can now exchange dirt for grass (1x, 8x, 32x) in the "Trade Items Back" section of the mine depot in housing house-elves. We hope you enjoy this change!