DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

guild chat

do you thi nk this is good

• yes no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no yes

• yes no no

• yes yes no

• no no yes

• no yes yes

• Total voters

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf Linked
PLEASE let guild admins/owners change this ugly purple [Guild] thing (shown in the screenshot) whenever a message is sent in guild chat to whatever color we want it's really ugly i ain't no purple fan

guild.png

like the post for more peak guild changes (guild housing soon for sure)

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven Linked
deci is biased he doesn't like purple
(if you must change it, other colour suggestions include fuschia, pastel pink, carmesi crimson, pastel purple, ruby pink, deep pink, yellow green, and perms brown)

HektorTM

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: HektorTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
It might be possible to change the color of the [Guild] to whatever you like, no? just like the guild chat color. I could be wrong tho idk how the chat system works and if thats even possible

Zmiya

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Zmiy
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW Linked
PLEASE let guild admins/owners change this ugly purple [Guild] thing (shown in the screenshot) whenever a message is sent in guild chat to whatever color we want it's really ugly i ain't no purple fan

View attachment 3653
like the post for more peak guild changes (guild housing soon for sure)
as CEO of the eggdogs, i support this suggestion

suzie

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: 20zuzka04
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Prefect Class Helper SPEW Sr. Poltergeist Linked
Hiya @deci !

This suggestion has unfortunately been declined due to the technical limitations. The prefix (the purple colour) is used in other places besides guild chat, such as error messages and guild updates. The same prefix also sometimes appears before the player guild is fetched, meaning we don't have access to what settings (such as colour) the guild has.

Regardless, thank you for creating this suggestion and we hope you have a great day!