DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

H and Scout

Callie

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: ProbsAMistake
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
So recently there has been lots of messages from Joshua Pendragon (leader of the Phoenixes) about two beings named H and Scout. I'll put a spoiler in case you're not 100% caught up on the (terribly confusing) adventures of Joshua H and Scout.
For those who are caught up, there is a pretty common theory going around that either H or Scout is a Homunculus. This theory is a really big stretch, but I have good reasoning behind the idea that they're both Homunculi, but vastly different in abilities and as such their role in what could be the future of roleplay. I started with H, the biggest mystery so far. Combining the clues from Joshua's posts and theories from others, I think H is the more human at least in looks out of him and Scout. This is why Joshua was willing to let H out into the public at all, and why he is able to physically go places, act without Joshua's constant guidance (as referenced in Joshua's post about H having been missing for a few days) and run tests on what would become Scout. This next part is a little crazy, but bare with me. Joshua mentioned that he was worried in the few days when H was missing that he had been captured or destroyed. I didn't think much of it before, but how would anyone, (Joshua was probably referring to the Ministry), find out that H was working for Joshua? I assume that H wasn't sent out with a tattoo on his forehead that says "Hi I'm 'working for Joshua Pendragon' what's your name?" It is also known that H had to retrieve ingredients for Joshua, and it's quite possible that in order to do that, H would have had to look like him. Maybe exactly like him. Joshua also made a comment about how if H was seen in public it would raise too many questions. This is especially true if the public sees who they think is the Lord of the Phoenixes out and about, because at the time Joshua was in jail. This brings me to the "link", and also why I don't think H is a human. If H was a human, couldn't he have just written the Phoenixes a letter? I know owls can be intercepted but a human out working for the Phoenixes should be smart enough to come up with a code of some sort. But H isn't a human, so he doesn't have the critical thinking skills to come up with a code, or the acute motor skills to write a letter at all. That brings me to the link. If H is, like I suspect some clone or the like of Joshua, and they used his DNA to create H, that might give him and H some form of abnormal communication, such as telepathy that could go out of range if they aren't close enough. Joshua also mentions that when he presents Scout with a drop of his blood, a neural link if formed. Think about how powerful that could get if they shared the same DNA. I'm still not sure about that. So all in all, if I'm correct H is a clone of Joshua's, a humanoid Homunculus that shares a telepathic bond of some sort with Joshua.

Now on to Scout. I don't have as much to say on him, but I believe he is also a Homunculus, just smaller and and with less human functions. Joshua mentions that Scout can mold himself into the shape of any lock to act as a key, and was able to arrive to Joshua in a cake, so I'm gonna say full fledged human is out. I'm not sure about anything more, but if anyone has anything to add that'd be great!

Again, thanks for reading!