DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Head of Media

Congratulations to Emily (@Ralie) on becoming our newest Head of Media & Public Relations!

As Head, Emily is now responsible for the management of all the teams within the Media & PR department. She will be responsible for the standards for creative content released & used for the server.

For a long time, I had been worried about passing on the torch. Media is a challenging department to lead. With all of our different teams, leading it requires a lot of creativity and understanding of various art forms. BUT I had no reason to worry at all because of Emily. Emily started out as a Skin Arithmancer and made her way all the way to the top because of her dedication to the department and server. She has put the time into learning about all the Media teams and my confidence in her is so high.

If there's anyone who can be Head of Media, it would be Emily! She will always have my support and I hope you all can continue to support her & Media as well.

Congratulations Emily! :heart:

Comments

Calliequeen

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Calliequeen
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf DD Editor DD Producer WizNetworker
Congratulations Emily! I’m excited to work with you more in the Media Team!