DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Help Needed - Joining Server Issue

Clarity

New Magician
Hello everyone,
When Joining the game It freezes and doesn't respond. I tried setting the resource packs to prompt and enabled and it did the same thing. I have 1.13 and 1.10. But nothing seems to work I even removed everything out of my resource packs and had it be empty to see if something was conflicting with it.

If anyone has any Tips or Tricks to fix this that would be great.

Rani

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Melioraa
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Hiya @Clarity!

Have you tried adding more RAM to your minecraft installation and closing other unnecessary applications to free up RAM? In doing so, you give your computer more access to resources to better run the game.

it might also be helpful for you to lower your view distance in settings before joining the server as that’s been known to help the issue.

if you want to learn how to add more RAM, I’d recommend the following guide: Here.

Hope that helps!

Clarity

New Magician
Hiya @Clarity!

Have you tried adding more RAM to your minecraft installation and closing other unnecessary applications to free up RAM? In doing so, you give your computer more access to resources to better run the game.

it might also be helpful for you to lower your view distance in settings before joining the server as that’s been known to help the issue.

if you want to learn how to add more RAM, I’d recommend the following guide: Here.

Hope that helps!
Hello,
Thanks for the help. But unfortunately, it's still doing the same I have 16GB of ram and Ill be adding 32GB soon but I am sure that isn't the issue I am not sure what is happening. @Rani

Attachments

Last edited: