DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Help Please

TheRisingHero

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: TheRisingHero
Serpent
Goodmorning everyone
I am writing for an account problem, after not having entered the game for a long time I decided to play again with my account Mr_Rainbow05 but I am unable to log in here on the server with the credentials that I had written I obviously forgot about them
the problem came when I changed my name on Minecraft TheRisingHero and decided to create a new account here with this name (it's the one I'm writing with) now there are two problems.
My old account appears on the game and this new one on the site which has the same name but not the same "qualities" because on the old man I bought something and then I need the old one to restart my adventure.
maybe someone can look if there is an account with or FedBec2005 or with Mr_Rainbow05?
the second problem the resource Pack ... my computer does not chew it well I would like to download it but I can't find the link

Rani

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Melioraa
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Hey there @TheRisingHero!

I'm a little confused on what the issue is, but I'll still answer to the best of my ability!

In regards to changing your Minecraft username, everything you had back when your username was Mr_Rainbow05 you still have. You do not lose items if you change your username.
In regards to the website, we recently change and moved away from Enjin, meaning that you needed to create a new website account. Your credentials aren't wrong if this is the issue, it's simply a different website!

As for the resource pack, I'm afraid that there's no way to download it. I would suggest closing any open applications you might have that are unneeded and adding more Ram to your Minecraft, In addition, you could always try turning down your render distance.

I hope I could be of assistance!

King Regards,
Rani