DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Help!!!

emma_c578

New Magician
Ages ago I ‘migrated’ from my mojang to a microsoft account but I hadn’t played since and it looks like none of my actual data transferred like I changed my username from jem97 to jem98 which was dumb of me but I am a fifth year and whenever I join the server my new account thinks I’m new! I definitely did something wrong with the account migration thing but it was years ago and too late to change now. Since I do have a registered account here is there a way to transfer my server data to a new account or something like that?! I’m not good w technology obviously but want to play fun minecraft again :(((((

Engelhardmarcos

Animorphus
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: M_Engel
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Arithmancer Drooble's Order Linked
Hello @emma_c578

I would recommend you fill out a support ticket here: https://potterworldmc.com/form/support-ticket.2/select

Make sure to provide as many details as possible, such as explanations of the issue(s), screenshots, transaction IDs, and any other evidence that you believe may be helpful.

It is encouraged you to check your support ticket every few days so that you don't miss any response.