DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Hide and Seek maps

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
I think with the addition of the pre-game wait, it also stopped telling you what the map which had been chosen was. For games like flying, or melting floor, this doesn't really matter because you can see the map before you have to do anything, but in hide and seek, you have to choose a block before you know what the map is. In some maps, like school library, it is fairly obvious, but with others, you can't really tell, so you have to guess at a block. I would suggest that the message saying the map is added back in.

YeetChris

Caretaker
Staff
Minecraft IGN: YeetChris
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW
Honestly, I can see where this could be beneficial lol, Many times I'll join a map and randomly select a block to find out I'm going to be the first caught due to the fact I'm the only haybale. But I believe it was just set for randomization if that makes sense. Anyways I think maybe 5 seconds on the screen could pop up? Maybe? I don't know! Anyways good idea and I can understand where you are coming from.

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hello there.

As the pregame was added back, this feature was temporarily disabled, but we already planned to enable it back soon! Thank you for bringing this up! :)