DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Hide and Seek- Voting for Map

Zimzam2

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Zimzam2
Raven
After playing many games of Hide and Seek for the dailies and also just for fun, I am always so disoriented when the game starts because we just get spit out a random map. Sometimes this leads to repeating maps back to back without intention. I know this is all RNG related, but having the option of a quick vote before the game starts, say when everyone is still in the hub like room they get teleported to. This could be something like bringing up a GUI with some maps on it for people to select, or go the route like the party games chat games and have it in chat! Either way shouldn't be too time consuming to gather a quick selection of inputs from players, and whatever one has the highest votes for will be the map of choice! This would just take hide and seek to the next level.
Thankyou!

suzie

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: 20zuzka04
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Prefect SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hello there @Zimzam2 !

Thank you for creating this suggestion! We are always looking for new ways to improve our server! I personally, really like this idea. I will now bring this up to my fellow Poltergeists. We will discuss it and I'll come back to you once we've received a decision, so keep an eye out on this thread!

Thank you again for suggesting this and I hope you have a wonderful day!!

suzie

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: 20zuzka04
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Prefect SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi again @Zimzam2 !

This suggestion has been declined. Instead of implementing this, we believe that map rotation is a more fun way to have a variety of maps in HnS, while still having the random aspect. We are regularly making changes to our maps and we have recently revamped the Library map, as well as some other big maps smaller.

Regardless, thank you for creating this suggestion and we hope you have a wonderful day!