DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Honeybadger Door

Sinelius

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Sinelius
Honeybadger
Heyo,
Just a quick suggestion regarding the entrance to the Honeybadger common room.
Maybe make the door open to the side? As in the door opens and the blocks are vertical and go to the left.
Mainly to make access easier so you don't have to get pushed back when the door lands on the floor and have to struggle to get in quick before it closes.
Cheers 😊

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello @Sinelius!

Thank you for taking the time to create this suggestion! We are always looking for ways in which we can improve our server for our players. I will bring this up with the staff team and I will send a response as soon as possible!

Have a fantastic day/night!

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @Sinelius, apologies for the delay!

I'm pleased to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted because we dislike the way the door pushes players around and we think it would be a nice QoL change. Once we have an update, we will send a message in this thread.

Thank you once again for suggesting this change and I wish you a wonderful day :)

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Heya @Sinelius !

I am excited to let you know that this has officially been implemented! The Honeybadger door now opens to the left instead of downwards.

Once again thank you for your suggestion and I hope you have an amazing day!