DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

house changing

EmiliH16

New Magician
how can i change my house?
im accually an Raven but at the sorting cermony i got Honeybadger (for some reason?)
But anyways how could i change it???

gospojken

Professor
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: gospojken
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Discord Moderator Wizencouncil Sr. Prefect Store Manager Drooble's Order
Hello @EmiliH16,

You can buy a resort token from the store by clicking here. When you have purchased the resort token, you can go to the sorting hat in the Great Hall to use your resort token.

However, if you are completely new and would not like to purchase it for money, you can go to the store and claim a reset token for free instead. This will allow you to reset all your progress (with the exception being store-bought items and some event items that are kept) and will allow you to go through the introduction quest again and sort yourself again. If you decide to use a reset token, you can do /reset when you have claimed the token. Important to remember is to go through the entire checkout with your name and email to obtain the reset token. As a side note, you can claim one reset token after one month has passed since your previous claim.

I hope this helps, and please let us know if you need any further help!

Have a great day!

Best regards,
gospojken