DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

House Fly also allows residents of that housing to fly too

Seoul

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: SeoulMates
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
My friends and I were planning to build a house on one of our housing plots, building the roof became difficult to keep using spells and brooms so we all pitched in gold to buy House Flight, thinking it would allow us all to fly and build together. In the end only the owner was allowed to fly and we were all thoroughly disappointed but had a nice laugh about it. But we all thought it would have been helpful if House Flight extended to the residents of that housing as well.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello @Seoul,
As luckiestblock mentioned, this thread is a duplicate of another one. We are looking into implementing this in the future, however the suggestion is On Hold because we have other priorities at the moment.
Nevertheless, thank you for making the suggestion and we hope you will make more in the future! I will now be moving this thread and marking it as a duplicate.
Have a magical day!