DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

House point statistics

Poppydette

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Poppydette
Honeybadger Dark Follower Phoenix
Good day! Every three months the house cup is awarded and it is a really fun and celebratory time. In the House Cup event there were stats posted like "Most time spent online", "Most points earned", etc. I think it would be really cool if other stats were mentioned to show where each house dominated in House Points. For example: Most house points earned in Wizards PE : Serpents, Most house points earned in Creative Writing: Ravens. The house cup is mostly dominated by one house (you know who you are :p) and I think adding what I mentioned would be a nice way to show appreciation to the other houses and support friendly competition in classes as well. Which house earned the most dailies could be a nice statistic, as well as a misc. house points because I know some players get them from reporting bugs or helping other players out. Maybe this data could be shown on a hologram or a shopkeeper on the house cup celebration maps. Thank you for considering my suggestion. <3

Last edited:

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
@Poppydette Helloooo! Thank you for this suggestion! I understand where you're coming from, and I personally think having a stat dedicated to each houses strong point would be interesting to see/know.

I'm going to bring your suggestion up to the rest of the team! Once leadership having come to a decision, you'll receive a response so keep an eye on this thread! On behalf of the Poltergeist team, we appreciate your idea to help improve the servers development <3 Thank you again and I hope yo have a great day! :serpent::giggle:

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello again @Poppydette !!

This suggestion has been accepted. We currently like the idea "to include more statistics". While we might not explicitly do house points by subject, we are interested in acknowledging the other houses for their achievements while also showing the achievements of the winning house!

Regardless, thank you again for making this suggestion. We really appreciate it! I hope you have a wonderful day/night
:serpent: