DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

House-themed Wands

Aurora Gaunt

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: TenebrisLunae
Dark Follower Serpent Vampire
I'm not sure if this post was ever made or if this idea was thrown out there but I think house-themed wands would be really cool. I know on the official Wizarding World website they have house-themed wands and I think it would be a good way to further show our house pride.

I was also thinking that house-themed staves would be cool too.

The wands could just be the house colors and have the associated element (Fire - Griffin, Air - Raven, Earth - Honeybadger, and Water - Serpent), while the staves could have the animal head with the house colors at the top.

I'm not sure if this is possible or if anyone would want to go through with it but I believe it would be cool to have house-themed wands and staves to show our house pride a little more.

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
We already have element themed wands from both 2021/22 winter waltz, but house wands for Hogwarts could be cool. Maybe just make one wand model and then have different colors to represent each house.

Aurora Gaunt

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: TenebrisLunae
Dark Follower Serpent Vampire
We already have element themed wands from both 2021/22 winter waltz, but house wands for Hogwarts could be cool. Maybe just make one wand model and then have different colors to represent each house.
Are you talking about the most recent Winter Waltz event at Silvermorne? If so, I forgot about those BUT if they did decide to do house-themed wands, they could do the wands in the house colors and the staves with the animal that represents the house in the house colors as well.

I just think it would be fun to have those.

MelonFoxy

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MelonFoxy
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Lore Master Poltergeist
Hello, @Aurora Gaunt !

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined. Currently, we don't see how the houses and elements accurately match up, so we will not be combining these models. Additionally, we avoid encroaching on any HP themes for our store and cosmetics. In the future, we may consider element themed wands. However, it is not high priority at this point in time.

Thank you for creating this suggestion, and have a great day!