DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Housing materials

Mxckeyyy

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Mxckeyyy
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
As of housing and the materials you can buy I feel its time for a change to this slightly. When you buy slabs for example you gain 16 for x1 for 3 gold and 64 for x4 for 12 gold. I feel with this you should bring a new aspect to this, such as: when you have 16 blocks of the slabs for example you can trade them back in for and other slabs of that area of building. As for me I have a lot of wooden slabs and would prefer jungle wood slabs but no other way of getting them other than buying them from other players or buying them for gold. I love the thought of having your own plot and space to build on but I feel being able to swap your materials to other thing of the same type would be beneficial for everyone. such as wood slabs-wood slabs fences-fences brick-brick etc.

Last edited:

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hiya, @TrulyRD

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined. We will not be introducing a 1:1 trade as it'd be difficult to implement. However, at this moment you can sell the unwanted blocks back to the Mine Depot, and then buy the new blocks with the new gold gained. While this does take a bit longer, it's just another way to do what is currently suggested and so we won't be pursuing this suggestion.

Nevertheless, I hope the outcome of this suggestion will not affect you into making future suggestions. We thank you for taking the time out of your day into creating your creative suggestions.

I hope you have a wonderful day/night!