DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

How do I get in the game I just figured out about this

Rani

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Melioraa
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Hey there @Chrisbluefist04!

In order to join our server, you must have the java version of minecraft. If you have his, great! Once you’ve launched the game you can go to your multiplayer menu and add a new server. The IP for our server is play.potterworldmc.co, but make sure you’re playing a version between 1.10 and 1.13.2. Afterwards, simply hit join!

Hey there @Chrisbluefist04!

In order to join our server, you must have the java version of minecraft. If you have his, great! Once you’ve launched the game you can go to your multiplayer menu and add a new server. The IP for our server is play.potterworldmc.co, but make sure you’re playing a version between 1.10 and 1.13.2. Afterwards, simply hit join![/QUOTE
I'm on mobile dang it well I will just save up money and buy windows computer thanks anyways

Zadanthalion

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ZADANeth
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix
And if you don't know how to download a previous version of MC to be compatible you just go to "Installations" on the client and hit the + with the circle towards the top. I named mine Potterworld MC because it's the only server I use for that version and downloaded 1.13.2 with that dropdown option. Then you can toggle between latest update, latest snapshot, and this version at any time right next to the green play button before you launch the game.