DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

How do I increase certain stats?

Joe_Magus

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Joe_Magus
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
So - for new players - I would highly recommend learning to craft gear and starting to learn about your spell trees and statistics in /gear - This controls your damage and health and keeping your gear up to date (at least your hands) is vital to progression. I would recommend not investing too much on gear until you graduate - but make sure you have up to level stuff on! :D Also there are food and potions that can buff you (or damage an opponent) and can be crafted from mob drops at brewing and crafting stations in towns :D or bought from the marketplace! Good Luck!

Mallaidh

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: scarvlover
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
I keep dying and my health pool has gone down because of it. I there a potion or something I can buy to increase my stats?
From what you've said here too, you say your health has gone down. This seems to me like your gear has broken, therefore you are no longer benefitting from the health stats! You can head down to the tailor to fix your gear, and then like Joe said get better gear in order to further increase your health, attack, and other stats.