DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

How long does a ban appeal take?

ThatGuyFire

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: ThatGuyFire
Serpent
Hey everyone I just recently got banned for something I said in chat that I in any way do not support or wish to support. Heres what happened, yesterday as we all know we grinded for the Hunt part 3 and we decided to advertise for the coal mine thing, I put a phrase in chat for the coal thing. I did not realize that it would hurt people or get me banned because not many people know where its from. In conclusion, I got permanently banned and I really want to keep playing this server. I actually am heartbroken rn and I submitted an appeal last night, how long does an appeal take to be observed? I want to keep playing this server and I am willing to wait if my ban gets shortened to a week or more, thank you for reading my post.

Philip

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: cyym
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Store Intern
Hello @ThatGuyFire!

Ban appeals take some time and each case is different, so there's no set time. They can take a week or more to receive a response. You will get a response regardless of how long it takes, so please be patient. Make sure to check your appeal every once in a while.

If you have any further questions about ban appeals feel free to PM me on discord!

Best regards,
cyym

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Hey Cymm is it possible for a perm ban to be unbanned I really wish to keep playing this server and I am sorry for what I said
Yes it is possible. Ban appeals can take several weeks and even tho I understand that you're probably sad right now, the best for you is to be patient and wait for them to review your appeal. Asking to get unbanned on forums isnt the best idea.

Philip

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: cyym
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Store Intern
Hello again @ThatGuyFire,

As I already said, if you have any further questions about ban appeals to not hesitate to PM me on discord: cyym#6564 to avoid discussing your ban publicly. Thank you!

Kind regards,
cyym