DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

i cant join...

Me too. I used it 1.12, 1.13, 1.14 but i can't join the server. When I click on the join server text, I see the following warning: "Failed to login. Invalid session (Try restarting your game and the launcher.)". I need your help. Do I have to download texture pack?

Feyre

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: CruelDuarte
Dark Follower Griffin SPEW
I'm trying to connect to the server from Turkey. I wonder if it could be related to that.
I've connected from Turkey before and I didn't see any issues for myself personally ,I think the issue lies elsewhere.
Have you tried restarting you client? Is a firewall blocking it?

Do you have a premium minecraft account? If you don't, you can't play on this server sadly
i have premium minecraft account but when i join first time, i choice to downloan the texture pack in the server, and when im joining is droping me out, so i would like to downloan the texture pack and then to join, maeby this will help!!!

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
i have premium minecraft account but when i join first time, i choice to downloan the texture pack in the server, and when im joining is droping me out, so i would like to downloan the texture pack and then to join, maeby this will help!!!
Before joining, click on the server and set the texture pack to "Promt" and try to join

Radical1233

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: OHR_
Raven
Me too. I used it 1.12, 1.13, 1.14 but i can't join the server. When I click on the join server text, I see the following warning: "Failed to login. Invalid session (Try restarting your game and the launcher.)". I need your help. Do I have to download texture pack?
Hmmm, do you have a Premium Minecraft account or is that TLauncher?