DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

I think Wizard P.E should have more activites.

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
I think Wizard P.E should have more activites then parkour Like dodgeball, Hockey, Racing with obstacles, Baseball maybe call it Hex ball just maybe because the Parkour most the time make people upset and get them to quit at the point and then they won't receive there ac's because they left the class and there not having fun during the parkour so maybe more options should be added to the Wizard's P.E class then just Parkour time like a random rotation between professor's and we get to vote what activity we want to do if the Professor feels like giving us an option to vote if they didn't already choose the activity they wanted already.

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
I could see the use of the quabbleball as something used for dodgeball - could be similar to the winter event daily activity where we had to throw the quabbleball at targets. Wonder if they could apply the quabbleball with a certain spell like Cascamorus to make it bounce around?

Do you think racing could include sleds or horses, but instead of a long course, just have people go around in circles a few times - just thinking of how to reduce lag or shorten the activity.

Imagine a swimming course too. Give players a respiratus item to click on it whilst going through an underwater course or maze.

Though many people may like WizPE for how it is, I agree, that it could use some variation beyond the usual parkour.

arne ☾

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: tqrpiar
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lead Lore Master Lead
Hello! big wiz pe fan here and I must disagree with you on that!
While I understand that doing the same maps over and not getting a lot of choice on deciding which map to play, I think it's a pretty good class on the side :)
there are a lot of us that like Wiz PE due it being an active class (aka just a non writing class) and it's a more chill vibe to hang around with, but! I'm not disagreeing with you on the fact that there should be more activities done! but perhaps create that into a new class!

I feel like there are a lot of writing classes and implementing more active classes would be very fun, but not replace/add things to Wiz PE, seeing as it's a parkour class
I think it'd overall be cool to have another interactive class, but just as a personal big fan of Wiz PE, I wouldn't want to change much!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hello, @Tuna2!

We appreciate you taking the time making this suggestion and sharing it with us! After reading it, the staff team has decided to accept your suggestion. Similar things existed in the past and we like the idea of having more variety in Wizards P.E classes. However, this depends entirely on if individuals within the academics team would like to work on these things and teach them. Overall, we also want to keep the different activities somewhat magic or HP-related, so that it fits well into the server, but this is quite a broad area, and it moreover depends more on what professors want to work on.

Have a lovely day!