DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Idea for broom appearance

p0we_red

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: p0we_red
Honeybadger Auralock
Hello my folks, I was thinking about this idea for a while.
Let's say that you've just bought the Storm Petral as a broom appearance and you really love how it looks. Though, the way you summon it is really weird and unrealistic. I think it would be really cool to have a sort of "wooden whistle" or something like that for broom appearances that looks like creatures. I was also wondering how would that looks like, so let me show you my model idea for the whistle:

wooden whistle.gif

As you can see it's animated with that blue sparkling thing like it's something enchanted that can be heard really far away.
I really hope you'd like this idea as much i do and even if you won't add it to the game, I'd appreciate to see more enchanted items like this.
:)

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hiya @p0we_red!

Thank you for taking the time and consideration on making this suggestion, as we're always looking for ways to improve the server and make it fun for all players! I will bring this suggestion up to the rest of the staff team for further discussion, and once the Leadership team reaches a final decision, I'll return with a response as soon as possible!

Have a wonderful day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya again @p0we_red!

Apologies for the long wait! After carefully discussing this suggestion, the Leadership team has decided to decline it. Although we found the concept to be lovely, it would require us to make changes to the current broom system, and we want to ensure that we have all broom appearances be mostly consistent to prevent confusion. Therefore, we won't be implementing something like this, unfortunately. Additionally, it would require us to make more models for this, and we would rather add models to the pack that would have a wider use.

We hope you understand our decision, and regardless of this, we hope that you continue to create more suggestions in the near future! Have a good day!