DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Ideas?

SparkHoro

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Rauol_Duke
Honeybadger
Hello, this is my first post ever to post on forum, so please understand if this post is not good or detailed.

But I'd like to suggest is add extra/fun spells! Like for example, firework spell, riddikulus, reducio, scourgify, incarcerous, refilling charm, or accio!

But however, I'd love to see more of transfiguration spells, but rather, not conjure something from out of air. Why not turn enemies into different species, maybe weaker like chicken? To trigger, enemies have to be under 10-15% of heart then it's possible to transfiguration. You get an idea what I meant? It'd be a lot of fun and really enjoyment! Although, remember, there have to be counter spell which is to turn them back into original.

I'd like to see more of potions that we can use to attack, would be nice idea? AND, please also make most of them into quests where we can learn spells by complete quest. Like we learn spells in progression of quests. That'd make it more fun because I believe that, by just level up to get spells sound like, well, magically learned spells when we were supposed to learn it from professor.

Please feedback to any of these to change idea or anything you think is good or bad.
Thank you very much for reading,
Prideful Honeybadger Student

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Greetings, @SparkHoro !

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined. For the first part of this suggestion, we are unfortunately unable to implement a lot of these ideas at this time. We don't have the ability to change players into mobs or make players look like mobs, as interesting as it sounds.
For the second part of this suggestions, we do wish to use more potions in the future, especially some that are more viable in PvP and PvE.
And for the last part, we are sadly not interested into making new spells obtainable from quests, but we are interested in making an important "key" spell such as useful utility spells obtainable from quests in the future. We hope you understand our decision and if you have any questions about this please let us know!

Nevertheless, thank you for making this suggestion and I hope you have a magical day!:honeybadger: