DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

If there was a "Skyblock Addons"-esque Mod for Potterworld, What features would you want it to have?

Scoobydoolego

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Scoobydoolego
Honeybadger
This is not a promise that I will make this mod. I have no experience coding Minecraft mods, and I'm not even sure if this is possible, because the Skyblock Addons mod was created by a staff member on that server.

In case you don't know what Skyblock Addons is, it adds a bunch of quality of life features for Hypixel Skyblock. I'm curious to see what kind of improvements people would want on Potterworld.

chatis1234

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: chatis1234
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
OK but I've think thinking about learning to code to do this.
The main one I would add would be display cords for quests

Scoobydoolego

Graduate
Honeybadger
OK but I've think thinking about learning to code to do this.
I have been too, although I have no idea where to start. I don't know how they change things only on one specific server and how they get specific information (like in Skyblock Addons, showing how long it'll take for the Dark Auction to come out or only showing the different automatic crafting arrangements while in the server's custom crafting menu.)

Maybe we can figure out a way to work together on it, or even get other people to help.

EDIT: I wonder if we made this mod, we could get staff to approve it.

Last edited:

Scoobydoolego

Graduate
Honeybadger
Here’s a few ideas:
  • Quest Info on screen
  • Class timer
  • Gear durability HUD
  • Making health and mana on the hot bar (instead of health and hunger)
  • Giving the gear stats on the recipe
  • Giving gear recommendations based on your spell hotbar and level