DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

***IMPORTANT*** Valentines Head Issue

Would you like to get the engraved heart head that was advertised instead of the stinky stonky one?

• yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • no

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • i am indifferent to your plight

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

Magicath

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Magicath_
Auralock Raven SPEW
Dearest Potterworld community,

I come to you with a very important problem that must be fixed posthaste.
In the Valentines 2021 Event Rewards, the Engraved Heart head is advertised as THIS:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...6119/Screen_Shot_2021-03-13_at_8.04.46_PM.png

Look at how beautiful that is. A beautiful heart carved into a piece of oak wood. Pretty, right?

But THIS is what you get.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...2904/Screen_Shot_2021-03-13_at_8.05.00_PM.png

I was very saddened by this trickery. I am calling on Queen Magiventologist MIss_Strudel to rectify this grievous error and give us the engraved hearts we deserve.

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Greetings @Magicath!

Thank you for bringing your suggestion to Potterworld! As we are always on the lookout for new ways to make our server a better place, your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Unfortunately, at this time we will be declining your suggestion. The primary reason behind it is for players who have already placed the head down before (at a housing): if the item updates, those who have placed the item down it will not update given that it removes the lore. Thus, causing complications because players who have the null version would be saddened not to have the updated head.

This was definitely an accidental occurrence, therefore we will be more careful to make sure our heads are correct in the future. So we really appreciate you for bringing it to our knowledge!

Once again thank you for your suggestion, take good care of yourself! <3

Kind wishes,
Cate