DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Include challenges in the "attend 2 classes" daily

Charcole

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: ColeTheCapybara
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire
With the recent merge of Arena into Academics, I realized that having the daily of attending 2 classes restricted to just classes does not make very much sense. I believe that altering how this daily works so that attending a challenge counts towards this goal would make this more accessible for people in timezones that do not have many classes or challenges, and also increase challenge attendance as people would be inclined to go for their daily. The text of the daily would just be changed to something along the lines of "attend 2 Academics classes or challenges".

Thanks for reading and considering my suggestion!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hi hi @Charcole !

Thank you for making this suggestion! I think this is a great idea and will therefore be bringing up this suggestion to the rest of the Poltergeists. Once we get a decision, I'll return to let you know, so I suggest keeping an eye on this thread!

Thank you once again for creating this suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful day!:honeybadger:

Jinx_L

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Jinx_L
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Werewolf
Hi there as a European player as well this would make more sense and might even get more players to join some of the challenges. As it would count towards getting to classes. Also it can be tricky with time zones. As sometimes getting the to classes can be hard. If I have other plans one during the day/night or just got to bed early.

I would absolutely love this Idea as it makes more sense especially for European players or just players that might have some stuff going on the day/night and not be able to make it to the two class, but 1 class and 1 challenge.

Thank you [B]Nives Willows[/B] for bringing this idea forward to the Poltergeists. I hope this does get approved and can't wait to see if it does or doesn't.

-Jinx

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Hello hello @Charcole and others that replied to the thread!

I'm happy to inform you that this suggestion has been accepted! We like the idea of including Arena in daily activities and think this is fitting as mentioned with the merge of Arena into Academics. This would be beneficial for players who are not able to regularly attend classes due to timezones, and for those who enjoy Arena challenges so they can be rewarded for their participation in daily activities as classes are. We will be changing the wording and the requirements for the 'attend 2 classes' daily to include Arena and hope to do this soon.

Thank you for bringing up the suggestion and I hope you all have a lovely day!:honeybadger:

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Hello @laniex333 !

The suggestion has been accepted but is on hold, which means it hasn't been added to the server and released yet. Unfortunately, we have a lot on our to-do list, so it can take some time to get to some things. Once we complete this suggestion and add this to the game, we will notify everyone via this thread, so keep an eye on it, if you don't want to miss that!

I hope that explains it, but if you have any more questions don't hesitate to reach out! Have a wonderful day!

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hi hi @Charcole and the rest who replied to this thread!

This suggestion has officially been completed and therefore implemented to the server! When you attend a challenge, it will now add to your 'attend 2 classes' daily.

Thank you once again for creating this suggestion and I hope you all have an amazing day!