DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Increase Amount of Herbology Plant Nodes

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
Doing the Reputations Tasks has made me realise that there aren't many herbology plant nodes out there.
In the Part 2 release, I find it hard to find a few plants out in the world such as:
Lunaplum lvl 50 in Ireland
Dittany lvl 60 in Riddleyard
Wormwood lvl 70 in Greenshore Harbour
Part 1
Nightshade lvl 40 in Griffins Hollow

I usually buy herbology plants for reputation tasks especially during part 1, but now it seems like these plants are nonexistent or cost quite a bit in the marketplace. My guess is that there aren't many higher level players on the server that explore or bother gathering these plants, which I guess that's where I fall into!

The suggestion is to figure out ways to increase the amount of herbology plant nodes for specific plants. It doesn't have to be limited to the four that I just mentioned, but I find it to be a waste of time trying to find them especially since there doesn't seem to be many plant nodes to begin with.
- Maybe add 10 to 20 more nodes in the areas where these plants are supposed to spawn
- or keep the same amount of nodes and figure out a way to randomly give the player 2 to 3 plants when they click on a node.

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hello @Somnambulist

I have arrived with some fantastic news. This suggestion has been accepted, but put on hold. We really love this idea and we will be adding more nodes across our world. The Game Designer team will be sending out a project for this to be completed at the earliest convenience and once it is finished, it will be pushed on our live servers for all players to enjoy.

Thank you for creating suggestions and we hope to see more in the future. I hope you have a wonderful day/night!