DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Informational Books

Mythological

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: MythicWoods
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix
Hi!

So, today during Wandlore, we learned about wand cores- and while we were doing our assignment. A couple of people started to ask about their wands! Arne answered amazingly, they had such amazing knowledge with it. Thought, they did tell us that there weren't any books relating to wand's and what each wand does, or what each wood, or core piece does for each wands!

I had sent some mail to see if there was, and Arne told me there wasn't and to possibly make a suggestion about getting some books for it, and that we did have the Mythical Creatures part of the library, so with this- I was wondering if we could possibly get some books about wands, and their uses and such so we can all learn what they do- and what all the different core pieces, or woods add to a wand! Because I would definitely love to learn more about the wands, and what they do! I know we have the class, but having some books about it would be really nice too.

Even if we could get some books about other classes as well, I know we do have the classes as I said above- but sometimes we can't always catch a certain class and stuff! So having small books that give knowledge about simple things, would b really cool to add to the library!

I hope this makes sense, and that other people would like to learn some stuff through this as well!

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hii @Mythological !

Thank you for taking the time to think of and make this suggestion! I personally really like this idea, as I can barely ever attend the Wandlore classes myself. Of course, the information would have to be very little, but I definitely think this could work! I will bring this suggestion up to my fellow Poltergeists so we can discuss it. I will keep you updated once a final decision has been made, so definitely keep an eye on this thread!

Thank you once again for the suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Heya @Mythological !

After bringing this up to the Poltergeist team, I found out a similar idea to yours has been accepted! The original thread has currently been put on hold due to copyright issues with Warner Brothers, that caused a lot of lore (and therefore also classes) to have to be rewritten. But fear not, the suggestion is still accepted, but it sadly has been pushed back a little.
You can find the accepted thread here.

Thank you once again for suggesting this, I hope you have an amazing day!