DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Introduce Yassmir the Necromancer and The Dark Prison as a Gauntlet

Phyrios

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Phyrios
Serpent
So most early Potterworld players will remember the 2015 Halloween event and Azkaban and Yassmir. With the Revelius update and because of other circumstances, the old Dark Prison was replaced with the current one. With the newly introduced Zirxas Gauntlet I found this opportunity to post my suggestion on here which is introducing the newer Potterworld players to Yassmir and The Dark Prison as a Gauntlet.

for reference this is an old video from the boss battle and it's rewards:

The Official Potterworld Wiki:
https://wiki.potterworldmc.com/index.php?title=Halloween_2015

Currently there's only one Gauntlet, I know this will expand in the future and it takes time. But a lot of players enjoyed the old Dark Prison and it's rewards so why not bring it back? Introducing it as a Gauntlet will satisfy the older players with nostalgia and will reward the newer players with more to explore.

So what bosses do I suggest?
- The Giant (As I remember old Yassmir could summon Giants)
- The Dementare (Protectors of The Dark Prison)
- Lord Yassmir himself

Why only 3 bosses?

The Dark Prison is a large structure and therefore the way to the top is a much bigger quest than the Ruined Dark Prisoner Base in Zirxas' Gauntlet. By balancing the exploring and battling features it will make it enjoyable for every talented Graduate. In the Dark Prison itself the players can battle Dark Followers, Prisoners etc. and parkour to the top.

What kinda rewards do I suggest?
Rewards are kinda hard to think of so I made three options which I think will suit best
Option 1:
Keep the old rewards and revamp them a bit.
- Yassmir's staff: Make it so we can use it as a wand cosmetic we can personalize in /me
- Gold

Option 2:
Rewards suited to the Gauntlets like the Revenants rewards.
- Gear items
- Gold

Option 3:
Mix the first two options.
- Yassmir's staff: Make it so we can use it as a wand cosmetic we can personalize in /me
- Gear items
- Gold

Rewards and stuff are a bit complicated to puzzle out myself but if this suggestion comes a long way i'm sure the PW team can find out a suited reward for this Gauntlet.

Schermafbeelding 2022-05-14 om 17.47.00.png

So yeah that's my suggestion, By making it a Gauntlet I think it will satisfy every player on the server and make it a fun and challenging Gauntlet to complete. Thanks for reading all this and let me know what you guys think of this!

Disclaimer:
I know there was one other suggestion on the forum for bringing it back, but not as a Gauntlet and the suggestion was that far off from mine that I felt it was okay to post this suggestion.

Greetings,
Phyrios

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello @Phyrios!!

This suggestion has been accepted since we really like the idea of bringing back a nostalgic piece of gameplay. Therefore, we are already planning to return the Dark Prison as a Gauntlet. However, it has yet to go under development at this moment. We are currently in the process of working on a second Gauntlet, which everyone will soon get to learn more about in the near future!

Thank you for making this suggestion, we really appreciate it! I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent: