DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Introduce Yourself, Forum Section

Pat Laetus

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: xCL_
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Basic Suggestion, Just think that it would be cool to see an introduce yourself section on the forums, I don't see what problems could
occur and I don't see how it would be much hard to implement! This would make it so new players on the server, could go through
some introductions and then get to know the community better, and then they could introduce themselves after! And there could also be a separate subforum solely dedicated to staff members, so the newly hired staff members could introduce themselves, so the community would be slightly more familiar with them.
1598177913335.png

it would look like this, where there's one for the Staff Members of the server and there's one for the Introductions, you could make a premade template for everyone to use like:
Nickname:

Things you want to say/Things about you:

(not sure if this has been suggested yet but oh well)

Motionic

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Motionic
Dark Follower Griffin Vampire
Hi there xCL_! Thank you for suggesting this idea! We are always looking for ways to improve the website. I will bring up your idea with the other poltergeists and we will discuss it among us. I will inform you of our decision once I have received more feedback. Have a great day!

Motionic

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Motionic
Dark Follower Griffin Vampire
Heya @xCL_ ! I apologise for the delay however we have decided to accept your suggestion since we think this would be a fun addition to the forums where others can get to know players better and connect with their common interests. As of yet, we have no ETA of when this may be implemented. We hope to see more suggestions from you in the future. Have an amazing day!