DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Introduction

Joe Rosa

New Magician
I'm Joe Rosa, I am getting into the community and it's alright so far, got a couple of online daters on the server which is kind of weird but whatever. I'm looking forward to meeting new people and getting to know the server more, see you in-game I guess.

1psaonly

Dragonologist
Minecraft IGN: 1psaonly
Dark Follower Serpent
welcome to the community! im sure youll love it here!!! everyone on potterworld is super duper friendly and nice!!! honestly i stayed in the potterworld community not only because the server is so cool and theres so much to explore, but also because the potterworld community as a whole is so nice and accepting! if you ever need anything, just ask! im sure youll get a super quick reply with people willing to help quickly, as everyone here is so helpful!!! the potterworld staff are also super nice and friendly! they literally make the server from amazing to superb!!!! honestly the potterworld community would not be what it is today without the potterworld staff! haha, if you can't tell yet, i really love potterworld! welcome to the community, i hope you enjoy your stay!!