DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Invisible In Action!

ohhelloitsnick

Magician
Minecraft IGN: ohhelloitsnick
Auralock Serpent Vampire Werewolf
hey dolls!
so I have an idea lol... I thought about doing parkour and its annoying to see other people
especially if there is an event going on and lots of people are doing the same parkour. maybe a button feature in the future that give invisibility to players, or just a way to focus on your self not other players. we have this for Wizards P.E. so it makes sense for events and all the other parkours...? let me know your thoughts down below!

I agree with this, yesterday I was doing parkour in the first Halloween quest and someone AFK'd on one of the blocks for a good twenty minutes. It was very annoying having to go around them and because they AFK'd it was hard trying to jump to the next block, I would love to see this implemented!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @ohhelloitsnick!

Thank you for creating this suggestion, as we're always searching for ways to improve the server and make it fun for all players! A similar suggestion has already been brought up and got accepted, which you can find here! We understand it can be a bit tedious when playing event games with many other players, and by implementing a toggleable action to make players invisible, we believe this would improve the player experience. Therefore, this suggestion will be marked as a duplicate.

Regardless of this, we hope that you continue to create more suggestions in the future and share them with us! Have a nice day!