DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Invisible Settings for Event Dropper Minigames

xGlassShard

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Zephaqx
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Ive been playing Dropper Minigames to get event tokens, but one this I have found annoying is that when 3+ players are doing it in the same world, it becomes near impossible to see where you are going. I think it would help a lot of maybe a setting was added where you could turn player visibility off. In addition, when a player has a kill effect, it becomes even harder to see where you are going.

Thanks,
xGlassShard

Matt Silvius

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: SLGMatt
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hi there,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It's useful to know these kinds of things.
I'll be bringing this up to the poltergeists for discussion, and will get back to you with a decision as soon as I can!

~Matt

Matt Silvius

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: SLGMatt
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hey!

Thank you again for your suggestion.

I'm pleased to let you know that this suggestion has been accepted. We love the idea and think it would be useful, not only for droppers but for event minigames in general. We believe it would improve player experience during the grinding phase of events tremendously.

However, while we currently have something that somewhat work, it also has it's drawbacks, which is why we'll need to figure out a new way for most things. We don't know yet how difficult this may be, so it could take a long time.

~Matt

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Helloo againn,

As you may have noticed during the pride event, players were invisible in some of the minigames, such as the parkour and the dropper. We are planning on re-using that invisibility in future event minigames, so I will be marking this thread as complete now. We hope you enjoy the change!

Thank you once again for suggesting this and have a magical day <3