DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

January sledding tournament

Feyre

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: CruelDuarte
Dark Follower Griffin SPEW
Last year/start of this year sledding tournaments were introduced and they were extremely popular, lots of people signed up for it as it was generally at the time when school was about to go on winter break. As of right now it does say anything on the tournament schedule whether there is a sledding tournament in January or if there is to be one what it what it would be but i think it would be really cool and more inclusive ( as people would more likely get to qualify if there are a lot less people sledding at once all in your face) to do 3v3s similar to podracing in may this year. And perhaps if there is a want to create a balance on t he number of teams for the seasonal tournaments then may 2022 podracing tournamant can be a 2v2, then all the tournaments still have similar numbers but switches things up. 3v3 sledding plspls

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @Feyre,

Just letting you know that this idea is currently being considered by the Arena Team. As the proposed tournament would take place next year in 2022, the schedule has not been decided upon yet and we cannot give you a more definite answer at this time.

Thanks for the suggestion!

jenn astrial

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: cqvetown
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Raven SPEW Store Manager Sr. Game Designer
omg yay guys it is december now i still think that this is the greatest forum suggestion in existance thank u so much for considering guys fey is so smart i really hope this gets implemented :D

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again everyone :D

As you can tell by this recent announcement this suggestion has been accepted by Arena Leadership. We highly encourage all of you to sign up and if you do, good luck and have fun!

Thank you for the suggestion and have a magical day <3