DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Jump to continue flying after landing in elytra flights

Sinelius

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Sinelius
Honeybadger
Also, I think its better to have either a command or item to click to respawn you back at the elytra starting point. Especially when you fly into a tree, get stuck and there's no way out. (7th year quest). Either that or make it doable by walking if we can't fly that fast :/

Last edited:

FlatJambo

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: FlatJambo
Honeybadger Auralock
I do like the set up of the elytra course/minigame/activity for the Winter Waltz event. I feel that would be beneficial if this was implemented into the elytra quest. However, as for making it walkable, that would defeat the whole purpose of it being an elytra quest. It is supposed to be extremely difficult and elytra-only.

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hiya, @Sinelius!

Thank you for creating your suggestion! I’ll bring it up to the staff team, and after we discuss it, I’ll send a response to you as soon as possible!

Have a great day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya again, @Sinelius!

I'd like to inform you that your suggestion will be partially accepted. We will be looking into adding an item that will teleport a player back to the start of the elytra course. We felt that this would be very beneficial for players to use, especially if they were to get stuck in a tree. However, we will not be making the course walkable, as that would defeat the purpose of the course itself. Also, the elytra course has recently been made overall a bit easier to try and help players complete it. Again, thank you for making this suggestion, and I hope you continue to create more in the near future!

Have a fantastic day!

Joshios

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Joshios
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I think the major problem with the elytra course is that the launchpad barely works any of the time, but I’m not certain how this could be fixed unless they put elytra on you and you start like in normal minecraft
I actually investigated this for the Curse Breaker elytra launchpad and tweaked it a bit. Not sure if the fix is there yet, but it will be soon if not. Hope this helps!