DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Keres Crown Remodel (For Second Skin Layer)

Deathlish

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Deathlish
Dark Follower Phoenix Raven
Hello Guys,

So, recently we got a new Store Update! Which is super cool! But I saw a Hat that had an issue, and that being the designated Keres Crown. And below, you're able to see what I talk about.

Model 1- Is the Hat as shown in the servers InGame Store, And as you can see, it does show what the Hat looks like, but as obvious as it is, it basically doesn't show the frontal part of the crown, as advertised from what the crown IS SUPPOSED to look like (Again shown in the PW Store Promo Image below).

Model 2 - This is the same Hat, but I took off my Second Layer, and low and behold, it shows what the Hat looks like in all its glory, which is good to see, yes. But having it look like this, implies that this Hat is more directed at players who have only 1 Skin Layer, or they choose to use 1 Skin Layer on them.

Model 3 - This is a combination of Model's 1 and 2. All I did was just clip the frontal part of the Crown onto my Skin's Second Layer using paint.net. And this is how I believe it was originally supposed to look like. And I also believe that there's a solution to this problem, since Wands sometimes have 2 versions of what they CAN look like, I feel like the Keres Crown should also be granted this honour. Because I myself, love how this crown looks like!

And that's it, hoping that this can get fixed whenever it can!

Attachments

Deathlish

Notable Magician
I just wanted to say. Thank you to everyone who did like this post. This has been fixed by the Store Team. I'm so very happy :D

MelonFoxy

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MelonFoxy
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Lore Master Poltergeist
Hello, @Deathlish !

With the recent announcement, this suggestion has now been accepted and completed. The Store team has created a second version of the Keres Crown which fits over the skin overlay. This version is also slightly bigger than the existing version to account for the larger size of the overlay. However, we have balanced it as much as possible to make it the same as original size while still fitting the overlay.

When purchasing the Keres Crown you will automatically gain access to both versions of the model: the one over the overlay, and the one under it.

Thank you for making this suggestion, and have a magical day!

Deathlish

Notable Magician
Hello, @Deathlish !

With the recent announcement, this suggestion has now been accepted and completed. The Store team has created a second version of the Keres Crown which fits over the skin overlay. This version is also slightly bigger than the existing version to account for the larger size of the overlay. However, we have balanced it as much as possible to make it the same as original size while still fitting the overlay.

When purchasing the Keres Crown you will automatically gain access to both versions of the model: the one over the overlay, and the one under it.

Thank you for making this suggestion, and have a magical day!
Thanks Rowan!