DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Knight Bus Placement on the outskirts of London

WildKoekje

Magician
Minecraft IGN: WildKoekje
Honeybadger Dark Follower Werewolf
I want to suggest that at the location of where the Knight bus drops you off outside of London, that there a knight bus or a bus stop or something that can take you anywhere in London so that you don't have to walk into London and then get lost trying to find the nearest bus to get deeper into London. Furthermore, it would greatly help players who decide to walk to London out of preference.

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
Are you talking about the location where's it fades between the paved and dirt road when you click on the "Leave London?" option on the Knight Bus Conductor? I think this would be a nice idea actually! Though I think a bus stop would be suitable instead of the actual knight bus as the road seems narrow for the bus. Players could click on the bench at the bus stop or maybe some type of special looking item placed on the bench that represents London - which could teleport them back to the front of Kings Cross? I think it would be nice if there were signs that pointed to where the towns were too - like London and then Portstead-Edgebrook so players can reorient themselves easily.

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hello @WildKoekje!

Thank you so much for this suggestion. I'm pleased to let you know that we like this idea and will be implementing it. We will work on adding something on the outskirts of London to represent the Knight Bus or a bus stop.

We appreciate this idea and hope you continue to share any more suggestions and feedback you have. Have an amazing day!