DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Laggy Quest = Parkour Difficulty

oWoChortle

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: oWoChortle
Honeybadger Linked
Hi there, sorry if this isn't the best spot for this but I wasn't sure where to categorize it here on forums. I am on the quest "Rising Healer: United" in the part where I have to save Merlin's Hospital by doing parkour. The problem is that there are a lot of effects going on–namely all the fire–that are causing lag, making the parkour near-impossible to get through (I have a stable internet connection and good computer specs). What's more, the parkour requires the use of several spells that add to the effect-based lag. For instance, the use of Duromora on the lava to turn it solid, Leviomora on the levitating blocks, and Reductamus on walls increase the resulting lag-spikes even more. As these spells are time-based, I am unable to wait for the lag spikes caused by all of the fire going on, in addition to using a spell, to pass, and trying to make jumps with lag isn't ideal to say the least. I know the course is skippable with 10 AC, but it seems unfair to feel forced to choose to skip when the course itself isn't that hard, it's just the lag that makes it that way.

Attachments