DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Large Wig Hat!

Fleur

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: TheRoyalQueen
Honeybadger Phoenix
Hello!

I was thinkign that a really cool hat item would be one of those 18th century inpired wigs that are cool. I feel like it would be a good hat item as many people can use it regardless!

Inpo Pic:

YeetChris

Caretaker
Staff
Minecraft IGN: YeetChris
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW
Hii so your inspo pic isn't working BUT I went to google & found this? SOMETHING Similar I'm assuming?
d582f0455d8e040f2afdc107360e3ae1.jpg

Anywho that sounds like a hilarious and great idea! Maybe this could be something brought up in the future!

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Hello there @Fleur!

Thank you for bringing your suggestion to Potterworld! As we are always on the lookout for new ways to improve our server, your feedback is much appreciated!

I will now be forwarding your idea to my fellow Poltergeists to get additional feedback on if we are to implement your suggestion or not. I will get back to you here so be on the lookout for future notifications from this thread!

Once more thank you for your suggestion! Take good care of yourself! <3

Kind wishes,
Cate

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Good day @Fleur!

Once again thank you for your suggestion! As we're always on the lookout for ways to improve our server, we are very thankful of your idea!

I have brought your idea to the team, and unfortunately we have made the decision to decline it at the current moment. The main reason behind our decision is that we want all our hats to be aimed at the whole community over a small group (in ways that very little players would wear this). Additionally, our wig hats do not get a lot of appeal so we sadly feel this one wouldn't get much appeal either.

Regardless, we are super appreciative of you bringing your voice to the threads and making this suggestion, take good care of yourself! <3

Kind wishes,
Cate