DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Leaderboard Consistency

TallBlondeDude

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: TallBlondeDude
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
I noticed the 1v1 leaderboard and flying have a score column. I was wondering if there was a good reason H&S, QB, MF, and Spell wars don't have one. If not, I would suggest adding one as it makes viewing and understanding the LB a lot easier.

Feyre

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: CruelDuarte
Dark Follower Griffin SPEW
Each game probably has a different formula to work out a number of points for wins/losses or positions i.e 1st 2nd 3rd which is probably added/subtracted for the overall, so even if they couldn't add a scoreboard to the general leader board of an overall score, it would be nice to add on the overview, how your position on the leader board is determined i.e a certain formula, how many points each win/ loss gives so if people wanted to they could figure out their total score themselves and how many more wins they need to surpass the person above them. Would add greater understanding on the game like Tall said ^

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello @TallBlondeDude,

Thank you for taking the time to create this suggestion! We are always looking for ways in which we can improve our server for our players. I will bring this suggestion up with the staff team and I will send a response as soon as possible!

Have a fantastic day/night!

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello @TallBlondeDude,

I am here to let you know that we will be accepting this suggestion as this is something that we want to implement. We believe that this will add some needed clarification and transparency to the leaderboards, which we always appreciate. We thank you for taking the time to create this suggestion!

Have an amazing day/night!

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hiya, @TallBlondeDude

I have arrived to share some good news with you. Your suggestion has now been implemented and the score can be viewed on each game's website leaderboard.

Thank you so much for taking your time into creating your suggestions. We hope to see more from you in the future.

I hope you have an amazing day/night!