DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

/leave and /exit clarification

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
can we please have something that SHOWS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN /leave and /exit
APPARENTLY /EXIT is for MINIGAMES
AND /LEAVE is for CLASSES

and it doesnt say that ANYWHERE

i would like it to be clearly stated somewhere, as I lost my only opportunity to win a dueling class because of this, as I got warped to gauntlet after doing /leave BEFORE class, THINKNIG i had left gauntlet queue.

this will benefit society

EDIT: WHEN doing /leave IN MINIGAME it says U left minigame
AND WHEN DOING /leave IN GAUNTLET QUEUE, it says U left minigame (gauntlet queue) and WHEN i type in /leave AGAIN it says "you are not in a game queue", hence this is MISLEADING and ACTUALLY false as you dont leave queue

TallBlondeDude

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: TallBlondeDude
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
actually u do leave queue the warp had prob already started which I dont think gets canceled by leaving queue

i use /leave to leave queue always and it works

LiviDk

Graduate
actually u do leave queue the warp had prob already started which I dont think gets canceled by leaving queue

i use /leave to leave queue always and it works
I left the queue like 10 minutes before class and then mid-class it warped me :(

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hiyaa @LiviDk !

Thank you for bringing this up! Even though most Professors do state to use /exit to leave a minigame queue while you're in class, I do think it is handy that it's stated somewhere else, as it definitely can be confusing sometimes! I will be bringing this up to the Poltergeist team and we will update you on any decisions that are made!

Once again thank you for bringing it up and I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hey hey @LiviDk !

I am pleased to let you know that this suggestion has been accepted! We definitely see that our current system for leave and exit can be very confusing, so we decided we're going to simplify it. We want to make it that when you join a class queue, you will automatically leave your minigames queue. We decided to do this because it's quick and easy to rejoin a games queue if it was an accident, and we assume that players wish to stay in a class when they join one and not leave for a minigame in the middle of it.

Once this has been completed, we will let you know! Thank you once again for suggesting this and I hope you have an amazing day!!

LiviDk

Graduate
Hey hey @LiviDk !

I am pleased to let you know that this suggestion has been accepted! We definitely see that our current system for leave and exit can be very confusing, so we decided we're going to simplify it. We want to make it that when you join a class queue, you will automatically leave your minigames queue. We decided to do this because it's quick and easy to rejoin a games queue if it was an accident, and we assume that players wish to stay in a class when they join one and not leave for a minigame in the middle of it.

Once this has been completed, we will let you know! Thank you once again for suggesting this and I hope you have an amazing day!!
LETS GOOOOOO

Aviann

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AviannTheBird
Auralock Staff Griffin Phoenix Sr. Professor Class Design Lore Keeper
Hello @LiviDk !

I am happy to let you know your suggestion has been completed! We now have made it so that players are automatically exited from their games queue when they join a class queue. This means there shouldn't be confusion between /leave or /exit anymore.

Thank you for your suggestion, and I hope you have a good rest of your day!