DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Leaving Mazes

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
Nice idea. Though I wonder how the command would work since with /leave you're usually in a queue to join a class or a game. Would it get complicated to create a /leave command just for mazes whilst using the same function that /leave is currently used for? I wonder if they could use /kill as well, but make it so that it doesn't affect gear items whilst in the maze.

Either way, I agree that a command would be useful for players to use in a maze if they are lost or need to get out - without having to use a warpkey bag.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @Sinelius and @Psycho,

This was actually an idea already discussed by Poltergeists. We mainly brought up the idea of enabling /spawn in mazes, possibly also with disabled gear damage, but we are always open to a different way of being able to leave mazes. As this has already been discussed, we are happy to inform you that this suggestion has been accepted! We would definitely like to look into doing something in this direction in the future as it is inconvenient for players not to be able to exit mazes.

Thank you for the wonderful suggestion(s) and have a magical day!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hi hi @Sinelius !

I'm pleased to tell you that this suggestion has been completed and implemented! We have ensured that every recent event had the kill command (/kill) enabled and that there is a "leave" node at the start of the maze!

Thank you once again for bringing up this idea and I hope you have a magical day!